The Army of Rhojidan is the largest and most elite army known to the realms. Also one of the four main guilds, they are funded by the city of Rhojidan and charged with many duties, including the protection and policing of the city, as well as the conquest of foreign lands. The guild hall is located within the Keep of the Black Sapphire in the southwestern province of the city.
Rhojidani soldiers are highly skilled riders and possess some of the most powerful riding mounts in the realms. Soldiers are also trained to improve their weapons and armor, as well as further specialize in the art of combat.
- Battle Stance - use STANCE and choose balance, defense or berserk to adapt to combat situations
- Armored Steed - gives your mount armor rating, stacking with the Reinforced Saddles ability
- Spiked Armor - while unbalanced, engaged attackers will take damage based on their max health
- Reconnaissance - use SENSE and learn what monsters can potentially spawn in your current area
- Reinforce Armor - use REINFORCE to improve a piece of armor
- Soldier's Rucksack - you can carry extra weapons, armors and shields
- Weapon Specialization - attacks with different weapon types have extra effects:
- Bludgeoning attacks have a chance to cause stun
- Slashing attacks have a chance to cause bleeding
- Piercing attacks have increased critical strike chance