The Sinshade Family, one of the four main guilds, are said to be the descendants of an ancient group of rogues and assassins in the city of Rhojidan, banded together to increase their wealth and influence. The guild's reach is said to extend throughout the city, including the royal palace, where the Sinshade have at times controlled the highest offices in the realms and even carried out the assassinations of emperors.
The Sinshade are generally either behind or well connected to any organized crime in and around Rhojidan. They are often able to escape the hands of justice, while also dealing it out as they see fit. Their most common and preferred intervention is a swift and silent murder. The guild is known for possessing dark and mysterious powers, including their own unique bloodlines, wherein members are said to permanently transform into powerful, demonic versions of their former selves.
As the Sinshade are often intertwined with royalty and other members of Rhojidan's elite class, their garb frequently matches the same regal style, while also representing the dark and shadowy nature of the guild. The official colors of the Sinshade are black and blood red, typically seen in their clothing and armor, as well as in the decor of their underground guild halls.
- Blood Money - whenever you kill a humanoid in an especially brutal way, you find extra gold
- Deathly Embrace - all necrotic damage you deal will heal you for a percentage of the damage done
- Legacy - your maximum health and mana will increase with your age
- Forgery - scribe forged official documents which can pardon crimes and remove bounties
- Alchemy - brew powerful potions which provide a variety of effects
- Bloodlines - permanently transform into your choice of Vampire, Lich or Demon