The University of Arcana, one of the four main guilds, is located in the northern part of the island city of Kalmyr. Founded by the original elves, the University is primarily known for the study and practice of the realm's most advanced forms of magic.
Although many mortals travel to the University simply to learn new spells, guild members gain secret knowledge unique to their order and extending far beyond the common schools of magic. Members are also granted access to a collection of trinkets and familiars which provide a variety of unique powers and beneficial effects.
- Flying Eye - conjures a floating eye to explore locations without the caster having to enter them
- Animate Weapon - animates the target weapon to become a temporary pet which fights for the caster
- Mana Absorption - whenever you resist spell damage, you gain mana based on your guild rank
- Metamagic: Twincast - use TCAST to get an extra copy of the spell you cast, for increased mana cost
- Metamagic: Groupcast - use GCAST to have a beneficial spell affect your entire party
- Scribing - write some spells onto scrolls which can be shared and used to cast the spell later
- Scholar's Satchel - you can carry extra books, scrolls and trinkets